Costs & Registration
Registering online through our Eventbrite page is the fastest and easiest way to sign up for the 2016 Fall Foliage Festival. We know you're also interested in the costs associated with this Festival, and we’re happy to announce that there is no increase in the price for 2016!
$85 per adult (18 and older). Includes:
- Long sleeve festival T-shirt
- Route cue sheets and maps
- SAG support and police support both days
- Friday night welcome reception (free food while it lasts!)
- Lunch Saturday and Brunch Sunday (big meals!)
- Drinks, delicious snacks and portable toilets at rest stops
- Saturday night street party with live bands
- Discounts to area attractions including: Grand Caverns, Woodrow Wilson Presidential Library, Blackfriar's Playhouse and Frontier Culture Museum of Virginia
$15 Family Friendly Discount for Minors (children aged 6–17 years with a full paid adult). Riders under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult. If not parent/guardian, it is advisable to have informed consent for medical treatment. All paid minor riders receive same benefits as listed above.
$35 per non-riding adult. Includes 25th Anniversary T-shirt, all meals and discounts to attractions. (You'll find that your Festival wristband opens all sorts of doors!)
Children 5 and Under are Free (No T-shirt; but yes on food and discounts)