3 p.m. – 8 p.m.— Registration/Check-in at NEW FRIDAY LOCATION St. Paul’s United Methodist Church
- Check-in/On-site Registration and packet pickup
- Browse the Fall Foliage Store for cycling jackets, socks, previous year jerseys, etc.
- Enjoy Gonzo’s Peruvian Charbroiled Chicken Food Truck
- Shop Black Dog Bikes’ on-site tent for ride essentials and last-minute clothing and accessories
- IF CAMPING: Check-in with the Boy Scouts to get your campsite location
- Then head to downtown Staunton to enjoy dinner on your own and shopping!
7:30 a.m. — 9 a.m. Registration/Check-in LOCATION St. Paul’s United Methodist Church (only for those who did not check-in on Friday)
- Pay-what-you-will Breakfast available (quiche, biscuits, fruit, juice, coffee) starting at 7 a.m.
8 a.m. Saturday Routes Open at St. Paul’s:
- Century group start at St. Paul’s at 8 a.m. with police safety escort out of church driveway.
- Metric Century riders can start when ready, but please be mindful of rest stop schedules and lunch time (suggested start by 9 a.m.).
8 a.m. Routes Open at New Hope Ruritan (see Driving Directions). This is the remote start location for Family Ride, 30-miler and Gravel Routes. Start when you want.
10:30 a.m. LUNCH Opens at new location New Hope Ruritan.
- Enjoy live music from 10:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m. (Lunch ends at 3pm.)
4 p.m. Routes Close (SAG and radio support ends)
Dinner on your own.
7:30 a.m. — 9:00 a.m. Registration/Check-in at LOCATION Middlebrook Community Center (for those who did not check-in on Friday or Saturday).
8 a.m. — SUNDAY Routes open: Middlebrook Community Center
- Century, 100 miles
- Metric Century, 65 miles
- Gravel Route
- Family Route
7:15 a.m. — 10:30 a.m. Breakfast/Brunch: Middlebrook Community Center (enjoy a hearty breakfast/brunch included FREE at our Middlebrook “headquarters”)
11 a.m. — 3:30 p.m. Middlebrook Rest Stop: After the Brunch closes, a rest stop at Middlebrook Post Office will offer drinks and light snacks
4:00 p.m. — Routes close (SAG and radio support ends)
Dinner on your own and drive home safely!