2023 FESTIVAL SCHEDULE
FRIDAY, OCT. 20
3 p.m. – 8 p.m.— Registration/Check-in at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church
- Check-in/On-site Registration and packet pickup
- Browse the Fall Foliage Store for cycling jackets, socks, previous year jerseys, etc.
- Enjoy Shredders BBQ Food Truck meals for purchase
- Shop Black Dog Bikes’ on-site tent for ride essentials and last-minute clothing and accessories
- IF CAMPING: Check-in with the Boy Scouts to get your campsite location
- Then head to downtown Staunton to enjoy dinner on your own and shopping!
SATURDAY, OCT. 21
7:30 a.m. — 9 a.m. Registration/Check-in St. Paul’s United Methodist Church (only for those who did not check-in on Friday)
- Pay-what-you-will Breakfast available (quiche, biscuits, fruit, juice, coffee) starting at 7 a.m.
8 a.m. Saturday Routes Open at St. Paul’s:
- Century group start at St. Paul’s at 8 a.m. with police safety escort out of church driveway.
- Metric Century riders can start when ready, but please be mindful of rest stop schedules (suggested start no later than 9:00 a.m.).
8 a.m. Routes Open at Pleasant Valley Church of the Brethren (see Driving Directions). This is the remote start location for Family Ride, 30-miler and Gravel Routes. Start when you want but be mindful of rest stop closure times.
1-5 p.m. NEW AFTER RIDE MEAL opens at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church
- Enjoy live dance music with Everyday People Funk Band from 3-6 p.m. (Meal ends at 5 p.m. but beverages and desserts will be available during the live music time.)
4 p.m. Routes Close (SAG and radio support ends)
Dinner (if not the after-ride meal) ison your own.
SUNDAY, OCT. 22
7:30 a.m. — 9:00 a.m. Registration/Check-in at LOCATION Middlebrook Community Center (for those who did not check-in on Friday or Saturday). Note that our Fall Foliage “Bike Store”— selling socks, vests, jackets and jerseys — will NO LONGER BE OPEN during this Sunday morning time. Please pickup your orders or make purchases on Friday or Saturday during registration hours at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church. Thanks!
8 a.m. — SUNDAY Routes open: Middlebrook Community Center
- Metric Century, 65 miles – SUGGESTED START BY 9:00 a.m.
- Gravel Route
- Family Route
7:15 a.m. — 10:30 a.m. Breakfast/Brunch: Middlebrook Community Center (enjoy a hearty breakfast/brunch included FREE at our Middlebrook “headquarters”)
11 a.m. — 3:30 p.m. Middlebrook Rest Stop: After the Brunch closes, a rest stop at Middlebrook Post Office will offer drinks and light snacks
4:00 p.m. — Routes close (SAG and radio support ends)
Dinner on your own and drive home safely!